TARSENS R&D LTD.
TARSENS R&D Founded by Celil Serhan TEZCAN & His family. TARSENS is here to tackle the most complex challenges in agricultural production with complex Artificial Intelligence Systems.
Contact for TARSENS projects; email@example.com
Contact for YieldEstimator; firstname.lastname@example.org
**Social Responsibility Project
Videos can take some time to load, please wait while scrolling
Some videos about projects
Success is not randomly distributed, it is 99% hardwork, 1% luck.
August 2017 - Present
Agricultural Intelligence startup with a vision of solving problems with AI at the Edge systems.
● Worked with one of the biggest chemical fertilizer producers in Turkey, Toros Tarim about precision agriculture UAV & Satellite monitoring.
● Got invited to Global Forum for Innovations in Agriculture (Abu Dhabi, Feb. 2017)
o Listed on UAE Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority Page
● Got invited to Masdar City, Catalyst program, startup pitch (Abu Dhabi, May. 2017)
● Got invited to Agritech Summit, Nikkei Inc. startup pitch (Tokyo, Jun. 2017)
o Listed on TheBrige.jp
● Prepared recommendations and gave speeches for how farming should be in the future for Turkish Time, Bahcesehir University and Konya Food and Agriculture University.
o Bahcesehir Report Link (Turkish)
o Konya Food and Agriculture University New Link (Turkish)
● Developed most advanced yield estimation system for vineyards,
https://yieldestimator.com with 99.778% accuracy
● Developed lake surface area calculating system with accuracy of 99.6% using a few terabytes of satellite imagery from Landsat & Sentinel satellites
● Developed Generative Adversarial Networks for Remote Sensing
● Worked with Raimat of Corodniu Raventos with Yield Estimator
o Had tens of field and remote demonstrations worldwide
● In Act In Space (Airbus Backed Remote Sensing Project Competition, 3rd place) (link)
● Had TV Appearances on Agricultural Technology, Agro TV, 3 Episodes (links, Turkish)
o Utilization of Unmanned Land and Air Vehicles in Agriculture
o Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in Agriculture
o Use of Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture
● Yield Estimator Presentation to Australia New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Spring Vine Health Field Day 2021
● Turkiye.ai Meet-Up presentation about Agricultural Technologies (Turkish)
● Developing World Technologies (Turkish)
● Turkiye.ai Meet-Up Agriculture, Food and Artificial Intelligence (Turkish)
● YieldEstimator publication on all news channels in Turkey (list)
Been Member of;
● Nvidia Inception for AI Startups
● Microsoft BizSpark
● AI Initiative of Turkey
● IoTxTR (IoT Startups of Turkey)
● KokProjekt (Agriculture Startups of Turkey)
● Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program
YieldEstimator / MeyveSayar in Press (Turkish Media)
Other Personal, Corporate and Media Blog Posts.
previous version of the page -> link